Cari and Kelsae continue in their apostle-related Q&A adventures with a discussion about Elder Ballard’s recent BYU Devotional address, where he responded to members' questions about perfectionism, being gay and Mormon (including a general discussion of suicide), pornography as addiction, etc., and failed miserably at saying anything helpful at all. Sigh.
Opening thought by Jamie Oliveira
Closing thought by Morticia Addams
- BYU Devotional Nov. 14, 2017 with Elder Ballard “Questions and Answers” (BYU TV)
- Video with apostles' direction to sharing church's message on marriage equality (YouTube)
- The Bloggernacle (Wikipedia)
- God Loveth His Children, manual for LDS members with “same sex attraction” (LDS.org)
- Suicide: Some Things We Know And Some Things We Do Not by Elder Ballard (LDS.org)
- Book - Why People Die By Suicide* by Thomas Joiner (Amazon)
- Watch Your Step, video about pornography use (YouTube)
Support The Show
Love what we do and want to help support the show? You can join our super exclusive CLUB FUCK PACKER on Patreon by pledging $1+/mo.
You can also send a one-time donation via PayPal. Every dollar helps us keep the show going.
Connect With Us
*This is an affiliate link. NMKMH is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.