Cari and Kelsae’s super special December theme, #GaslightTheWorld, finally concludes with an episode about one of the most manipulative (and baffling) concepts in Christianity: the atonement. Also, Cari and Kelsae announce a new contest! How exciting!
Opening thought by Nayo Jones
Closing thought by Mary Oliver
Enter Our Contest!
Want to win some fancy-ass, totally fucking original kitsch Mormon art made by Cari and Kelsae? OF COURSE YOU FUCKING DO. Read and follow the instructions below!
- 10 Things I’ve Learned About Gaslighting As An Abuse Tactic (Everyday Feminism)
- LDS Gospel Topics Essay: Atonement of Jesus Christ (LDS.org)
- The Mediator by Boyd K Packer (LDS.org)
- Gospel Principles: Chapter 12, The Atonement (LDS.org)
- Finding Forgiveness by Richard G. Scott (LDS.org)
- Wilt Thou Be Made Whole? by Timothy J. Dyches (LDS.org)
- The Atonement Covers All Pain by Kent F. Richards (LDS.org)
- Strengthened by the Atonement of Jesus Christ by Dallin H. Oaks (LDS.org)
- Our Relationship with the Lord by Bruce R. McConkie (BYU.edu)