Cari and Kelsae’s super special December theme, #GaslightTheWorld, finally concludes with an episode about one of the most manipulative (and baffling) concepts in Christianity: the atonement. Also, Cari and Kelsae announce a new contest! How exciting!
Opening thought by Nayo Jones
Closing thought by Mary Oliver
Enter Our Contest!
Want to win some fancy-ass, totally fucking original kitsch Mormon art made by Cari and Kelsae? OF COURSE YOU FUCKING DO. Read and follow the instructions below!
- 10 Things I’ve Learned About Gaslighting As An Abuse Tactic (Everyday Feminism)
- LDS Gospel Topics Essay: Atonement of Jesus Christ (LDS.org)
- The Mediator by Boyd K Packer (LDS.org)
- Gospel Principles: Chapter 12, The Atonement (LDS.org)
- Finding Forgiveness by Richard G. Scott (LDS.org)
- Wilt Thou Be Made Whole? by Timothy J. Dyches (LDS.org)
- The Atonement Covers All Pain by Kent F. Richards (LDS.org)
- Strengthened by the Atonement of Jesus Christ by Dallin H. Oaks (LDS.org)
- Our Relationship with the Lord by Bruce R. McConkie (BYU.edu)
Support The Show
Love what we do and want to help support the show? You can join our super exclusive CLUB FUCK PACKER on Patreon by pledging $1+/mo.
You can also send a one-time donation via PayPal. Every dollar helps us keep the show going.