We made it to 2018, apostates! To kick off the new year, Cari and Kelsae respond to a listener’s question about their respective Mormon journeys and share the details of why and how they left.
CONTENT WARNING: This episodes contains brief discussion of self-harm, including mentioning specific methods (no details are shared) from 21:00-22:00.
Opening thought by Buddy Wakefield
Closing thought by Lisa Simpson
Enter Our Contest!
Want to win some fancy-ass, totally fucking original kitsch Mormon art made by Cari and Kelsae? OF COURSE YOU FUCKING DO. Read and follow the instructions below!
- Soundtrack: The Book of Mormon (YouTube)
- BYU Honor Code (BYU.edu)
- Quit Mormon: Free legal assistance to resign from the LDS church (QuitMormon.com)
- Board Question #48532: The Black Sheep discusses why she publicly changed her opinion to support Proposition 8 (BYU 100 Hour Board)
- The CES Letter (CESletter.org)
- Podcast: Thank God I’m Atheist (iTunes)