We made it to 2018, apostates! To kick off the new year, Cari and Kelsae respond to a listener’s question about their respective Mormon journeys and share the details of why and how they left.
CONTENT WARNING: This episodes contains brief discussion of self-harm, including mentioning specific methods (no details are shared) from 21:00-22:00.
Opening thought by Buddy Wakefield
Closing thought by Lisa Simpson
Enter Our Contest!
Want to win some fancy-ass, totally fucking original kitsch Mormon art made by Cari and Kelsae? OF COURSE YOU FUCKING DO. Read and follow the instructions below!
- Book - Live For A Living* by Buddy Wakefield (Amazon)
- Soundtrack: The Book of Mormon (YouTube)
- BYU Honor Code (BYU.edu)
- Quit Mormon: Free legal assistance to resign from the LDS church (QuitMormon.com)
- Board Question #48532: The Black Sheep discusses why she publicly changed her opinion to support Proposition 8 (BYU 100 Hour Board)
- The CES Letter (CESletter.org)
- Podcast: Thank God I’m Atheist (iTunes)
Support The Show
Love what we do and want to help support the show? You can join our super exclusive CLUB FUCK PACKER on Patreon by pledging $1+/mo.
You can also send a one-time donation via PayPal. Every dollar helps us keep the show going.
Connect With Us
*This is an affiliate link. NMKMH is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.